I was in a bike accident 2 says ago. I have really bad road rash on my right arm elbow to wrist, both knees, down right leg to my toes, sore ribs and pretty much everything hurts. I soaked in bath cleaned wounds with wound wash I sprayed with Vaccine infection first aid protection. Put on first aid.cream wrapped with gauze. Wounds are looking like they are healing but I can't put any pressure on my leg. It is externally painful to get.to.bathroom. Now my body is.shaking uncontrollable. Like im cold but im not. I have.103. Temp. It's 2am I don't want to go to WE I want to go to my Dr in am. Why do u think my body is shaking? Shock, infection,stress from the pain? What will the Dr do? I heard they will scrap the wounds?im so scared to.go but.I.think I need antibiotics. ??

Correction. To my post above I put on Bactine infection protection. And I don't want to go to the ER not WE..