hey
i got this werid moving feeling in my lower stomache normally happens when i'm sat down or if i lay down and sometimes if i'm just stood still. anyone got any suggestions as to what it could be it;s rather confusing

I know that it has been a while since you posted this. I came accross it because I was searching for anyone who had moving sensations. I had the sensation that something was moving in my lower abdomen, since I am female I would say it felt like it was in my uterus, very low. I found out yesterday that in was actually parasites and to be specific worms. Sorry, I know that is gross. The person I went to uses a rife generator which sends electrical signals through your body and can kill virus, parasites, bacteria, cancer etc... If you can find someone with a rife machine go to them, I have not felt a moving sensation since he used it on me yesterday. Otherwise find a parasite cleanse and try that. Hope this helps!