What do you think about Rosario Dawson? She put the breast implants I think. I was hoping that she was one of the few girls still without “plastic”, but when I heard about breast implants, I was disappointed. I mean she is nice. I only I don’t like because she is always like most beautiful or most important woman in the movie. I didn’t like her in the Sin City.

I don’t think that Rosario Dawson has breast implants. Well, if she does she did that with a taste. She looks very nice. She was wonderful in Alexander the great. I am not a big comic fan but Sin City was ok. I like girls like Rosario.

Rosario Dawson definitely has implants. My boyfriend is a plastic surgeon and when he saw Alexander he was turned off by it. He says they did a nice job though. XD

I'm sure he was turned off by her breasts. Perhaps he was protecting your feelings??? Epic Denial...

lmfao!!! her boyfriend is not no damn surgeon trying to make herself important looking.

Well its funny because she didn't have breast implants when she did Alexander.