Hi! My cough bothers me a lot. I heard that Mucinex can help with cough. Tell me something about Mucinex.
How should I take this medicine?

Hi! I often get cold. Mucinex help me a lot with my cough. Mucinex helps treat coughs caused by colds or the flu. It loosens phlegm or mucus in the lungs. It is not intended to treat chronic cough caused by smoking, asthma, emphysema, heart failure, or problems in which there is a large amount of phlegm. Take Mucinex by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow the medicine with a full glass of water. Use a specially marked spoon or container to measure the liquid medicine. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Tell your prescriber about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products.
You should avoid alcoholic drinks. Drink plenty of water while you are taking Mucinex; this will help loosen the mucus.