I did a search on abnormal bowel movements, trying to find information on this current problem I'm having. It started yesterday morning when I had the urge to urinate. I went to the bathroom and instead of passing gas, I had a bit of what I thought to be diarrhea. However, it was not. It was straight mucus. Now for 2 days that is all it's been. Now there is even more at each sitting. I do not have "bowel movements", it is just when I go to pee, I end up doing the other too. What do you think this means?

i also have the same problem on occasion. its more than likely IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). Also, if you have an anal fissure, which is a tear on the anus, it could be causing this as well. I would see your primary care doctor and have them recommend a gastroenterologist or if you have health insurance check your health care providers website for one. Hope this helped.