I have been tested for lyme disease. Must say that testing through the commercial labs is very insensitive and misses over 50% of positive cases. I think that the only reliable lyme test is igenex, specialized in tick-borne diseases. That is due to a fact that they test for multiple lyme strains. I have lyme disease and to all that doubt of having can only recommend to go for igenex.

Completely true. My husband has lyme and it was confirmed through igenex, after 2 years of headackes, fatigue, muscle pains... Results from commercial labs were wrong. Then we heard about igenex and he was diagnosed with lyme disease. Not even one of the doctor has ever mentioned that he could have lyme. Test - negative. So he`s not in the early stage of the disease, but hope that he`ll recover soon. I agree with you and recommend igenex also.