Well here goes my question I hope somebody has some insite. For a while now I have had what I think are swollen lymph nodes all over under my arms, neck, under chin etc ranging from about 0.5cm to 1.5cm none of them seems to have gotten noticeably bigger as far as I can tell and I have seen at least 5 different doctors including an ENT all have said that they don't think there is anything to worry about and that it can be normal for thin people to be able to feel nodes especially if you search around for them.

I've had numerous blood tests recently and a chest xray a few years ago when I first noticed the ones on the side of my neck which all came back fine I don't think I've had any other symptoms other than a slightly swollen Tonsil since about January which the ENT said looks fine (still swollen now but apparently normal) I also suffer with constant IBS which I wondered if that's related to stressing over this?

Is it normal to be able to feel lymph nodes like I do as they never seem to completely dissapear always staying at the sizes I listed above?

I think it was about 5 years ago when I first noticed the ones on the left side of my neck they have never really gone down in that time and the ones under my chin I've been able to feel for at least 1-2 years and have never gotten smaller than 0.5cm

All the doctors I've seen assure me this is normal but I cant help but second guess?

Thanks in advance for any help.