Okay, yesterday i woke up and lymph nodes on both sides of my jawline were swollen, about an inch back from my chin. no other symptoms. when i woke up today, i had a sore throat, fever of 102.2F, sweating profusely even though i was not under blanket and about 75 degrees in room, also very fatigued, no energy. Any ideas on what this could be?

forgot to add the fact that everytime i got up from sitting/laying down, i would get light headed and nearly pass out. didnt matter how slowly or quickly i got up

Lymph nodes are like an alarm system, but much better. They are very important part of our immune system and they help us to fight the infections. They get enlarged when you have infection in your body (viral, bacterial or fungal it’s not important to lymph nodes). Now all the symptoms that you explained here indicate that you have flu. In my opinion all you need to do is to take some antibiotics, try to take also vitamin C and take as much rest as you can. This should be over in few days. But if this situation of yours prolongs you should got o hospital and take a blood test to see what is causing all these symptoms.

I hope this was helpful.

anties don't work for the Flu.It's a virus.