Hi, I have to share some things in my personal life with you. I feel sadness without any reason. I am like a dead thing I have no motivation or the strength to do anything. Melancholia and despair are the parts of my every day life. I am diagnosed with clinical depression. But the psychiatrist was very harsh with me so went there only once. I want to know how to treat this condition.

I had the same manifestations like you in my life. I feel so close to you like we are brothers. It is hard that I must tell you that it is not possible complete solution of the problem. Medication and psychotherapy are the only two ways to treat this illness. They are used in various combinations depending on the individual problem. You have to believe in this therapy and you need the great support from you family and friends.

I can relate so much with your expression of your feelings. I have been dealing with Depression for over 15 years of my life. It seems though the past 3 years it has become unmanagable and I to have become like a Zombie. I feel so empty, so drained. It is difficult for me to show true EMOTIONS, its like I lost the ability to feel. I have come to a part of my life that I am tired of dealing with it. I havent been able to find a good Doctor that can do anything more then write you a different script for medications and say lets try this. It's like trial and error, I am tired of being experimented on. I need to find a Doctor that knows how to prescribe a definition to what is wrong with me and to help me get my life back. But I WILL NOT GIVE UP, and I PRAY for all the people who are dealing with Depression/Personality Disorders because Society and our Families find it difficult to understand what we are going through.
I will say a PRAY tonight before going to bed for everyone who is having to deal with this. ( And I am not a religious person )

May God Help us through these Troubling times and help us find PEACE.

Genesis1