Does my 9 year old really need his own bed when we've been sleeping together his whole life because he will be going through puberty soon? I'm a single mom and I can't afford his own room and we have no problems just others around us do...what do other cultures do? We love to cuddle and I really can't see how he or I could get confused sexually, that just seems wierd. Is this just the American phobia? I mean I'm naked and I never feel ashamed or like I need to cover myself up ever in front of my son. I feel THAT is bizaar. I'm his mother, he came out of my vagina, he can see me naked and he doesnt even care cause it's normal to him. Anyonelse feel this way or have experience cosleeping or insights? All Love~Jessi

Really I don't think it's bad and u r correct by Saying he did come out of me but as children especially boys tend to get sexual so once he starts puberty I wouldn't be naked around him anymore because when boy mature and go through puberty their body's want sex so he might touch you in a sexual way but anyway I hope this helped

It is a time for a child to be close to their mother, and it is a time to be an independent youth. How do you deal with the situation for both of you, when he discovers the joys of masturbation. And what about your need for privacy, and his too?     Do not make him dependent on you all the time. Human history has shown that it often strikes back in a nasty way. 

And what happens when or if you meet a man, or your son get a girlfriend? Believe me, there comes a day when we must realize that childhood is over.         Good luck to both of you :)