I seem to have some weird lump on my anus-- i noticed it today.

i have to spread my legs open, 'spread the cheeks' and feel for it before i can notice it properally, although it did feel a little odd down there a while ago.

I cannot get round to see it properally, but from 2 pictures i had taken it is either black, or skin coloured.

i am sexually active, but both of us are clean. (Nor have I ever had anal sex, being a male and all)

I'm 15, so I doubt it's a cyst or anything.. considering they're most common in your 30's.

i ONLY noticed it today. it might be gone in a couple of days-- but knowing my luck, it won't be.

any idea what it is?

i am a 19 year old with the exact same case.

how did you fix this?
is there anyone else who knows about this?

thank you

im 16 and just noticed i got one of those today its freaking me out it itched alittle bit every now and then so wtf is it???

me too.... what eventually happened to u guys above?

same thing happened to me, im a 17 year old girl, never had anal intercourse and this really freaks me out =<

ugh..   i have the same! im 16. i noticed it like 3 weeks ago... it doesnt really hurt or anything, but you kinda just know its there.. feels somewhat uncomfortable.. today it seems like it got a bit larger, .. im freaking out.

It can hemorrhoids, espciailly if you tend to sit for for very long, or constipate a lot even in young age. It's not life-threatening, but it can worsen if ignored. The best is to let the doctor examine it.