I have a four month old and I am starting to wonder when we should introduce a bedtime routine for her. So far, she naps whenever she wants, and I mostly wear her in my baby bjorn or just carry her in my arms. At night, she sleeps in her crib but I only put her in when she falls asleep by herself, and not at any set time. Do you have any advice for me?

If what you are doing now works for all involved parties and you feel you are maximizing the time each family member spends asleep, I think there is no reason to change anything. Why fix what's not broken, you know? Perhaps you could introduce a routine that is relaxing for both of you and sets the right atmosphere for sleep, but that doesn't necessarily need to be at the exact same time each night. There is nothing wrong with some flexibility!