He has been taken to lanka too but the doctors say that there is no problem with him.But just that his stomach is not in position at the time.And that,that is the reason why he cries so much.And that it will soon ease when he starts to take in food.But adoctor from maldives(our country) said that its just bcuz he is too young.My question is is this very often and if this is a serious matter.
Any way thank you for taking time in reading this.
I would kindly request the help of each reader to please give me ur opinion or suggestion in this matter.I would be very thankful to everyone who replies.Even a single word from a reader can change this boy's life.
Thank You

How old is this child? If he is younger it could be anything from colic to an ear infection or more. Try to give me alittle more information and I will see what I can do to answer your questions. :-)

Jeannine

He is now abt 4 months.He started this habit of crying when he wae abt 1 an a half months old.Im very that someone had replied me.
Thank you

Considering kids at that age can't communicate well, it could be any number of things with varying ranges of seriousness. However, if doctors cannot find anything wrong with him, maybe he's just a screamer. Tell his mother to invest in some earplugs.

There could be many explainations to while he is crying. He could be use to being held, have colic, an ear infection, etc. You best bet is to take him back to the doctors and/or get a second opinion to make sure. Good luck!

Jeannine

BABIES cry, AND THEY CRY A LOT... Sometimes for unmedical or undiagnosable reasons...

haha If you only knew how many mothers bring their kids into the paediatric ward over here every single week because their babies are crying and wont stop. its always the first time mothers, either teenagers or over 35...

Babies cry. welcome to parenthood! wooo! they dont really know how to do much else in their little brains than cry. get used to it for the next few years!

you should be taking the little one for regular check ups anyway, a doctor would spot any troubles if there are any.