Hello! I am eight months pregnant and I am expecting twins. The doctor is almost certain that I will give birth to two boys although I secretly hope that there will be one girl and one boy. Any way I would like to be as prepared as possible for what awaits me after they are born. Do you have any tips for moms with twins

Hi! I have bunch of tips, but most important thing is to involve your husband in as much things as you can. If you plan to do it all alone you will not make it. You will have to get up 15 times a night cause when they cry or wake up they almost never do it simultaneously. One baby usually finishes crying and the other one starts. So you and your husband should take turns. I must point out how important it is to find time for yourself and time to keep up your relationship with your partner too. Also you shouldn't be shy to ask for help from friends and family too. Any little bit of help, whether it is someone to do your dishes, do your laundry or watch your babies for an hour so you can rest or get out of the house is priceless. I know it sound hard now but it’s worth it, don’t worry!

Hello! I am a mother of two beautiful twin sons too. They are 5 years old now. Before they were born I also hoped that there would be one girl but after the delivery I forgot all about it and was perfectly happy and not at least disappointed. My biggest and most important tip for moms with twins is that if someone wants to babysit even for an hour, let them! You can then go find a quiet place to take a long-desired nap! And don’t worry it gets easier after the first four months when both you and your babies work out a schedule.

Hi I am 16 I had identical twin girls in may my beast advice is to involv your husband or boyfriend another good tip is to always use stimulating toys thing that will teach them to use there developing skills it will also keep them quiet for longer these are good thing to try they worked for me

The key is having a great support group both family and friends. Best wishes