For the past 4 or 5 months i have been having these wierd and frustrating symptoms happening to my body. I have been experiencing itchiness to my skin and my entire body, even when i sctrach i get these marks on my skin like if someone had pierced thier nails on me and the marks just stay there and dont dissappear for a long time. Also sometimes when i wake up my eyes are swollen from my top eyelid and red also form the skin,i am super senstitive from my skin! I am also getting like these sort of pimples on my face but they are not really pimples cause they dont have the white things that normal pimples have they are like blotches that i get on my face and they are super itchy but when i scratch they become worse. I am frustrated and worried too because i dont know what i have i have gone to multiple dermatolagists and they just keep giving me more and more antibiotics but nobody seems to tell me why i have it and how to get rid of it. All they tell me is that its somekind od allergy i have to something but they dont know what. If someone is experiencing the same things as i am PLEASE help me im desperate and cant take my face anymore! Thank You!

Antibiotics are for bacterial infections. I am perplexed that your dermatologist had prescribed antibiotics to treat your allergy. Perhaps they are for controlling possible skin infections due to your scratching. Other conditions such as kidney disease, hyperthyroidism, blood disorder can cause itchiness. I suggest you see an internal medicine specialist for answer.