hey!im a 22years old girl i have stretch marks on my bums down to my foot,i cnt even wear shorts skirts because of them,im using depo injection for prevention and i think it has something to do with dis stretch marks,is there any possibilities?if so which treatment that i can use to help me?please i need help

There's lots of creams out there that can help with stretch marks! Most are just lotions that help in moisturizing the skin. You could use something simple like cocoa butter or baby oil, which can be used for anything and on any part of the body. You could also use more targeted ones like Bio Oil or Clarins Stretch Mark Minimizer. The ones that are more targeted tend to be more expensive though. It's all about doing your research and deciding what would work best for you. A final tip I can give you is to drink lots of water! This helps the body just in general but also makes the skin look healthier too. Best of Luck. :)