Users comments and reviews on article Tips on how to remove stretch marks by MariAnne

These are no fun, but thankfully there are options for clearing these up, such as lotions or laser treatment. Obviously the lotions are going to be cheaper and less hassle. Try looking for a free trial, that way you're not losing money if it doesn't work. You can get a free trial of elasti-cur at:

Don't expect overnight results with these, but you should see a difference a couple weeks in.

I AM 21 AND I GAVE BIRTH TO A BABY GIRL IN 2007.WHEN I WAS PREGNANT I DEVELOPED STRETCH MARKS AND I TRIED BIO-OIL BUT IT NEVER HELPED ME.I NEED HELP,I CANT EVEN ENJOY MYSELF IN THE BEACH.I HAVE STRETCH MARKS ALL OVER MY TUMMY

Stretch marks appear when the middle layer of the skin (the dermis) breaks and the skin losses it’s elastic quality. I’ve suffered the embarrassment of my stretch marks for a while after my pregnancy.
I looked for a solution to this problem but nothing seemed to work for me, I’ve tried ointments, creams and a lot of other false products that just didn’t deliver what they had promised.
One day I came across this article: and the product recommended on it was the one that got the job done! And you can even try it for a month for free.
I finally got rid of my stretch marks and I am happier than ever : )

I've had strech marks for about two years now. They're in my inner thighs. and I now decided to do something about it. I cant wear shorts because I'm too self consious. and I started getting them on my calfs. I've been using cocoa butter & it really does seem to help:)

Once the skin is dammaged, there is no product that will make them go away. For pregnancy stretch marks on the stomach, the only thing that will get rid of most of them is a tummy tuck (surgical procedure)if they are below the navel.You will be left with a post surgical scar from one side of your waist all the way to the other side. The depth of the stretch mark is the critical factor to determin if other therapies as mentioned above will work and most of the time it wont work. The skin is torn and replaces it self with a scar. If you note in all adds, they say "reduce/decrease/fade the apperance of stretch marks" and does not say will get rid of... If it does say that on the box, it is a flase claim and stay away from it. You will be waisting your money. Some people tan to decrease the apperance of the marks but the sun can/will dammage the skin further.New stretch marks are purple in color and will fade to your orignal skin color but a little darker over time on their own(I think this is where the maker of the creams get the "decrease/fade" words, knowing they fade on their own making you think it is working and spending your money). The stretch mark has bands in the mark where the skin was torn and nothing will fix this completely.

im 24 years old i ve a kid she is 3 years old there are some strech marks in my stomoch so i want to clear that one so i need urs help

AM 19YRS,STARTED DEVELOPING STRETCH MARKS SINCE 16 AND HAVE TRIED TO MAKE THEM GO BUT MORE ARE APPEARING AND AM SCARED COS I DONT GET TO WEAR FANCY DRESSES LIKE MY FRIENDS....I FEEL SO ODD.