I'm 16 and i lost a good ammount of weight in the past few years (160 to 120). Iv'e had stretch marks for a while, but recently, my skin (the survace) has been in pain on the 3 areas i have stretch marks (behind the knees, like right now, and also on my lovehandles, this is where the pain usually occurs, and sometimes on my inner thighs.) I'm really scared because i hate my stretch marks in the first place, and i have a good ammount of them, but now i feel like more are comming daily...the pain is unexplainable...but pretty much it feels like it's being stretched. Has this happened to any of you, because eveyone else says im insane. Could these be "growing pains"? what do they feel like.

You should speak to a parent, and see a doctor. I'm not sure about this. I'm 17, and I've got the same problems as you. I weighed 160, and am now reaching 140. I've got the same stretch marks you do. Except mine don't hurt. You could be gaining a little weight back? Have you started athletics? Are you becoming more athletic? I'm not sure on this topic. Consult a physician.