around a year ago, when i was 13, i started to get stretch marks. now i am 14 and i have them on my hips, lower back, buttocks, back of my legs, thighs, breasts, and on my calfs. I'm not sure why these are showing up, i read that after a year or so, they'd fade, but they have been getting worse. Why? I also need some remedies, or things to use to get rid of them. I'm trying to keep it a secret from my mom, because i'm too embarassed to ask for help. Is there any cures to make at home?

im also getting some stretch marks on my hips and inner thighs, im not sure why im getting them because im an average weight teenager (around 120 lb and 5'4)....my hips do seem a lil big but i dont think their that fat. i just wanna know why im getting them and how to get rid of them. plz help us both!

goodness - may i say me three? im of normal weight for my height and they've just appeared literally out of nowhere! i use cocoa butter sometimes because its supposed to fade them but other creams with vitamin E in them are also meant to fade them. some foods include vitamin E as well but give cocoa butter a try because it quite cheap (7AUD) a pot and its quite easy to apply. hope that helps - i know how you feel about not telling your mum haha :-)

hey i'm 16 now && i've had stretch marks for 4 years. i first started out with them on the sides of my butt && then i started to get them on my inner thighs && just recently my calfs. stretch marks are just a part of your teen years. i used to stress about them constantly. but it's true they go away in a year. i just got stretch marks on my calfs from being in track but i know they'll eventually go away, i'd recommend you use BIO OIL if you wanna speed up the process.

I have the same problem! i have really dark redish/ purpleish stretch marks  on my butt and breasts, and a little bit on the side of my upper thigh. I was embarrassed about them to my mom too and then she just told me that tons of girls get them and that she's been there too. chances are your mom has too.