Sorry, if I am bad at typing this and it took me like 7-8 years to tell you fellow people out here. So I am like 13 years old now, and i want to share my story, And Please give me advice after you have read this. Here is the story, so when i was like about 7 in third grade, so one day i was playing on the monkey bars then my friend came after me, and kicked me to the pole, but before that she was still mad at me, then I felt very very dizzy., I felt like I was sleeping and havind a very bad dream. The last thing I remember was memories of my best friend laughing at me, which made me cry almost every night. I would cry almost an hour almost every day, because i think the accident was my fault.. But I also hate her now because everyone i know would call me stupid, including my friends, family, and teachers. They wouldn't straight up tell me but I know they are telling me that i am stupid. Do you guys out there think it’s was my fault?

Hello Kimberly, 

first of all, your typing is better than 90 percent people that post here - and they are far too older than you. The second thing, we all have one (or more) memories that we feel particularly ashamed about, whether the situation was our fault or not. I personally can't see how could it be your fault that somebody else pushed you and pushed you so hard that you practically went semi-unconscious. To be honest, your friend - or well, ex-friend, sounds more like a bully that would solve a problem with violence than anything else.

But why do you say that everyone around you thinks you're stupid? Even you say nobody tells you that. Sometimes we tend to read more into things than there really is, for example, when you are feeling bad about yourself you tend to see the whole world as if it was against you. 

Everyone would say I am stupid or give me hints that I am stupider than them.  Like I can't fight back to my sister and convint her that I am not stupid, It gives me a headache when I try to remember my memories of the past like when the accident happened. I do try so hard to remember but I don't remember anything, so pretty much I don't remember most of my childhood.

and thank you for replying.