Hello. So, I did some test a couple of days ago, generally about my health (it is an annual visit to my doctor) and I got the results today. My doctor started to tell that I am OK, but that I have a smaller amount of the oxytocin in my body and that I need to do something about it. I would, but I don't know what to do. So, I was hoping that you can help me deal with it. What are the best ways to increase oxytocin in your body? Some natural ways or...? Let me know more about this. Tnx. 

Good day there. Increase oxytocin naturally is definitely the best way to do that. A lot of people get really upset when doctors told him that their oxytocin levels are low, but that is something that you should not be so much concerned about. It is normal, people do have problems with it occasionally and they do get back to normal quickly. For example, eggs, pepper, and bananas are good to increase the oxytocin in your blood. It is cheap and easy and it works pretty much fast. Also, did you knew that good and relaxing music can help you in this? Try it.

Hello there! There are a couple of ways that are really simple and people are using them to deal with it. So, you really should try it as well. For example, hugs, kisses, and cuddling increase oxytocin levels quickly according to so many different researchers. Also, smile and laugh can help as well. If you do know how to meditate, this is a key to dealing with it really successfully. If you want to cry, then cry - it also helps. I don't believe that this is something that you need to discuss with your doctor, I think that they can't help you in this condition. Try to deal with it alone, naturally. It can help you a lot. GL

Celebrity

Hi there. It can be bad because you are in the bad mood all the time, but it is nothing really scary. My good friend had problems with it. I noticed it. Everyone did because she was so far away from us, she was not happy as she was before and that was not like her at all. So, I took her to my good friend, she is a doctor of course, and she told her about this. Of course, at the beginning she was scared, but my friend doctor was so calm and she explained to her that this is normal. So, she also recommends her to hug a people that she loves, to eat bananas, to listen to music and to take long walks. It worked for her, so I think that it is worth of trying. 

Really? That is so easy? Never would say that. I have to be honest with you that I got really scared when I saw all this so I basically didn't know how to behave. I was like - yes, I am dying, this hormone is really important for everyone. I mean, now I see that this hormone is important, but not that much as I expected and thinking about it, right? Anyway, I don't love hugging - I just don't like to be intimate with the people for some reason, I don't know why.But for sure - I will try to do those other things that you suggested me. I don't like to be grumpy and I don't want people to think that I am a hater or something...So I will try to change it.

First, you need to do everything to start to feel good in your own skin. If you don't feel good in your own skin, you can't be happy. I know that now I am sounding like some motivational speaker or something, but that is true. Second, you need to know how to love yourself and then you will be able to love anyone else. I believe that this is the main reason why you don't feel good when you need to hug someone. I think that this is the main reason, so you should try to love yourself a lot first... 

Wait...why you think that I don't feel good in my own skin? Because I think that I really do. I love myself but I think that I don't love anyone else. Maybe I am taking too much time for me, maybe I am pushing all those people around me from me? Is this really why I don't have enough oxytocin in my blood or wherever this hormone is located? If that is my only problem, if this is nothing dangerous, I am going to do anything to do something about this. But one thing I forget to ask - are those advice that you gave me quick and is this going to "fix" me soon? Tnx a lot!

I am not saying that you are lost case, all I want to say is that you really need to start appreciating yourself more or, in your case, you need to learn how to appreciate other people as well. I think that this is your main issue. Anyway, about that advice, they are not that soon, it takes a time to see some results, but they are effective. Some other things that you can try are - share a meal with someone, give someone a gift without any reason, listen with your eyes - yes, with your eyes. You will learn that! Good luck.