hello i need help... my bf is acting really werid latly. we have been togeather for 2 years and over the last 6 months he has been getting shitty for no reason i no that he is really stressed out with work and stuff but some of the things he has been doing is horible like he will punch me not hard if i don't give him sex and if i say the wrong thing i will get a punch i always have marks and stuff over me and alway sore so that means i always am wearing jumpers and jackets to cover the marks wot r left. i no that i should leave but i love him so much i wont the old him back i have no idea wot has brought this on. i have told him so many times to clean up his act and he does for a week or so. he also smokes weed abit 2 and i don't hold that agenst he but i think thats y he has been acting the way he is cause he is getting really bad on it i really need some advice on wot to do i cant tell my family and friends he hit me help plz.....

Celebrity
As a mum of 2 children i would hate to think this was happening to them.
I want to shout out to you GET OUT OF IT. But reading your post your not ready for that. I think you will in the end.
I dont no anything about weed so not sure of its affects, Has he always done weed, has the amount changed over the last 6 month.
If he has always done it, then may be the real person is now showing through. If the amount has increased then is that why.
would he get help? talk about his anger to an agency?
If he loves you and wants the relationship to continue he should agree to this. You could use this idea as a test for you own answer!!!
Be carefull honey. The punches are too hard if they are leaving marks.
There are plenty of guys out there who would treat you the way you deserve!!!! Keep in touch xxx

Any man who hits, punches, slaps, kicks, pinches or ridicules a women in or out of the public eye, is not a man. If he has stress at work, that is not your problem. Speaking to him and trying to offer him your loving advice is the thing to do. Punching you beacuse you may not want sex or if you happen to say the wrong thing, come on girl, this is no way to live your life.
I hate ultamatims but i think this situation calls for one. Bf needs to s*** or get off the pot for sure. I don't care how much you love him, i don't care how much you need him, i just don't care. You are not his private punching bag. Lay your cards out right in front of him, now. You tell him that if he does not get some help that you will have to be on your way.
You can even make the appt. for him, you can ride along with him, help him to get to where he has to be, but give him the "or else" and mean it.
You can't tell fam and friends what's going on, how come? What would they tell you? How would they react to him? Better yet, what would they do to him?
I hate it when someone blaims something on stress. Oh gee, i hit her because i have stress, oh gee, i killed her because i have stress!!! If you have some where to go, do it. Tell him "what's up" and that you need to know that he is getting some counseling before you think about going back to him. If you love him as much as you say, this does not have to be the end of the road for you two, not at all, but it might be the end of the road for him if he doesn't get his c**p in a bag.