Hello I'm a 22 year old girl and my bf wants to try anal sex I kinda do but at the same time I don't. One time we were haveing sex and we were really going at it and he kinda fell out of me and got it in my ass and it really hurt so I made him pull it out or wasnt wnev all the way in me. I was wondering will it always hurt and he's prity big too or at least I think he is but he's the only guy I had sex with he's about 9 in so is there any thing i can do so It won't hurt

Health Guru
My advice hun is if you still have doubts about it then yes it will hurt because your sphincter muscle tense up as soon as if touches it.
For penis you need to be 100% ready and 100% relaxed the best way to start out is have some foreplay as though you are going to have normal sex and then once your turned on and wet he should start to slowly run his fingers over your anus for a while just to get you use to it. Once your feeling comfortable with that get your bf to lube his finger and run it round the entrance to your anus, put some more lube on his finger then slowly and gently slip a finger in as though if is fingering your vagina. Once your comfortable with him fingering you use a condom always and plenty me lube then just take it slow.
One thing you must never do is in from anus to vagina with out washing well first hun.
Hope this is some use to you :-)