I was a vegetarian for many reasons, but for the past few months I ate eggs and dairy products plus soy for my proteins. Now my hair is falling and it's dull, dry and doesn't grow. I'm not sure if that's because of the diet, my boyfriend think that it’s crazy, but that's all that I can think of. I read about how bad the fat in meat is for you and how Americans eat too much animal protein. Still, I am losing my hair and I don’t know why.

I'm not a vegetarian, but I don't like most red meats. Anyway I have been experiencing similar problems from time to time. My boyfriend also thought that I am crazy when I told him that it must be due the food. Salmon is not a bad idea, at least works for me, the turkey probably doesn't make such a difference, but salmon has lots of omega-3 fatty acids which are great for your hair, they should prevent the dry and brittleness. I am still losing my hair but less then before. I think sometimes they attribute hair loss to a deficiency in b vitamins and zinc, so because of this I have taken to snacking a lot on almonds, peanuts, walnuts and other kinds of nuts because they have lots of zinc and b vitamins.

check web on consuming soy.

i know about this problem u should eat products made out of flour =) glud i helped

You need more protien. Protien stimulates hair growth.

Just wanted to use this as an example many women are losing their hair and people are getting sicker. There's only so much you can do. Eating more proteins and things like that will. The real problem food has so many more chemicals and other junk in it were seeing the impact. The government wants to make you pay more for less chemicals. Unless you get a farm, there's only so much. If you watch old movies you'll hair was a lot thicker then than it is today. It from chemicals.