My boyfriend is 18 and he has been living with me in my families new house since he got out of jail in September 2nd. He is allergic to cats and I have one cat, but it hasnt been seeming to bother him. But me and my family got in a fight so I have been putting my cat in my room, With his cat dish and his litter. Around three days ago my boyfriend said he thinks he is getting the cold I had, so we gave him medicine and cough drops to see if that helped, well it didn't His asthma is acting up more and more, he says "It feels like it gets worse by the second." He told my this morning that he was coughing up blood? and when I looked at him he has a few red dots on his eyes I do not know what those can be from. Before now he used to be able to play with my cat and hold him but now I think it's just a allergic reaction to my cat but he thinks it is something more? I was also thinking lung cancer because he also smoke? I am not too sure what is it

He surely hyperventilates 24/7 in order to have these problems.