In january I got off of my birth control that I had been on for almost two years. Since then I havent had a period and its the first week of april. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests since jan. and they have all been negitive but I have a strong feeling in my gut that im pregnant. I often feel nauseas and have had a light pink discharge (tmi sorry) a few weeks ago that lasted like two days. My breasts feel a little tender sometimes and i often have cramping in my stomach. I have also been having dizzy spells. I have never had children before. I need help!

Did you also have unprotected sex in Jan? 

Yes I did. But I have taken four pregnancy tests since then and they have came up negitive.

Id wait for next expected period and take another test then maybe go doctors for a blood test, the hormones in your urine might not be strong enough to detect on a HPT