Hello, I am female who is 28 years old and my child is talking in while sleeping. Does anyone has some simmilar experience?

Hi, my child does that too. I think this is a very common thing, especially among children. It can be caused because of stress or something but nobody really knows. But my children even walk around the room while sleeping. That is interesting thing too, though less usual. In the past some people thought that sleep talking has something to do with a body possesed by a demon. I think that everyone knows better now. Anyway have a nice day, and don’t worry because this is nothing serious.

This a 224 year old male talking. Even i have the habitof sleep talking. Adullts having this problem is due to heavy stress and no relaxation time. In Children it is common nothing to worry. Talk more to your child spend more time with him whoch might reduce his stress. Make him laugh a lot.