Hi, guys. Yesterday happened something that has never happened to me before. I woke up with swollen and itchy eyelids. I look terrible. Today is no exception. What should I do? What is happening to me? Does anyone have any answer? I would appreciate to find it out. Thanks in advance.

Hi to you too. I think you might have blepharitis. It is an inflammation of eyelids. It is usually located at the place where eyelashes grow. Symptoms are very similar to yours: itchy and swollen eyelids, red eyelids, frothy tears, watery or red eyes, sensitivity to light, etc. It appears when oil glands located near eyelashes are not functioning properly. Bacterial infection or seborrheic dermatitis can also be a possible cause. Combination of factors is possible as well. The hygiene of this area is very important for treatment. You should contact an ophthalmologist. He might prescribe you antibiotic ointment.