hi... i have been worried regarding this from the time i have been in a realtionship.i am 22 yrs old my foreskin doesnt come down during erection. i wud like to know whether i can have sex.. is it possible to have sex without the foreskin coming down.
once i tried opening when my penis was limp that time the whole foreskin came out but during masturbation i was feeling uncomfortable and a bit painful..
any solution i am afraid to do a circumsion ,

I'm trying to figure out exactly what you are saying.

"i tried opening when my penis was limp"

Does that mean you pulled your foreskin back?

"the whole foreskin came out"

Does that mean your glans came all the way out of your foreskin so you were able to pull the foreskin all the way back?

If I have those two right, it sounds like that's working OK.

I am assuming your problem is that the foreskin won't go back when you are erect because it's too tight. That's a common problem and you should be able fix that yourself by stretching it. Here's my description of how I did it, from an earlier post:

"After I got married and was having sex every night I got tired of waking up in the morning with a stretched and sore foreskin and decided to take the matter in my own hands. I used to insert two fingers into the tip while I was in the shower and spread them to stretch it wider. I eventually got up to three fingers and it was stretched enough so it retracted back easily and didn't hurt any more if it was back when I got erect. This took several months to do. I would stretch it as far as I could stand it and hold it for as long as I could stand it. After I got it so it went back comfortably, I worked on stretching it so it would go all the way back to the base. The stretching always led to an erection so I was forced to masturbate a lot while I was working on it. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it. If you can get a girl to help you it's much better as they have soft fingers."

Here's another method from Bambi27:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/cant-pull-foreskin-back-at-13&highlight=

You also said:

" the whole foreskin came out but during masturbation i was feeling uncomfortable and a bit painful."

If you meant it hurt to touch the glans when you were masturbating, that is also normal. Your glans has been protected by your foreskin all it's life and it isn't used to being touched or touching anything such as your underwear. That sensitivity will go away with time as you touch it or leave it exposed to rub against your underpants.

Here's my description from another post:

I did it by bringing it out in the open and touching it a lot.

One thing I found was that since it is normally moist this makes it sticky to the touch which increases the discomfort immensely when you touch it, or something rubs against it . I figured that drying it out would help a lot. By the time I decided to do this I had already stretched my foreskin and frenulum enough so I could pull the tip of it all the way back to the base, near my belly. To help with the drying I figured it would be good to clean any stickiness off of it. I pulled my foreskin all the way back so the inner side was now on the outside of the whole shaft. I used cotton balls saturated with rubbing alcohol to clean the whole inside of my foreskin. Then I gently cleaned the glans. I paid special attention to cleaning behind the glans as smegma likes to build up there. The alcohol feels cold at first then gives a warm and somewhat tingly feeling that's not at all unpleasant.

After I let it dry I could run my fingers, which were also super clean from the alcohol, over it lightly to get it used to being touched. I also found that rubbing it with a piece of soft flannel was a comfortable means of touching it. Of course all this touching made me pretty turned on so the natural progression was to masturbate using the soft flannel. Since I looked forward to that, I kept at it often and it wasn't too long until it was desensitized so that I could masturbate without the flannel. I now use my bare hand on my dry head and shaft and I like that better than rolling the foreskin up and down.