I'm Uncirumcised  16 year old and i have a problem.
everytime i pull the foreskin and touch the head of the penis it hurts me 
can anyone tell me what i should do 
how can i have sex in the future if it keepes hurting me ?             

You just need to get it accustomed to being touched. Basically that's what happened to any of your friends who have been circumcised. When their foreskin was cut away, the head was left permanently exposed which desensitized it.

Don't worry about having sex. Humans have been having sex with foreskins still attached for thousands of years. When you're aroused to the point of having sex that's not a problem.

However you can desensitize it without hurting yourself. Here's how I did it.

I got tired of my glans being so sensitive and I decided to desensitize it. When I was a kid I had several friends with whom I masturbated, who were circumcised. I was surprised to find their glans was no more sensitive than my finger tips. I surmised that was because it had always been getting rubbed by whatever came near it so all I should need to do was make mine get used to being touched. I reasoned that since it was sticky, that caused more irritation, so I began by cleaning it so it would dry completely and not be sticky when I touched it. I did that by pulling my foreskin all the way back and cleaning the glans and inner foreskin with cotton balls that were soaked in rubbing alcohol. The alcohol feels cold at first then it tingles and feels hot. After the alcohol dried the skin was no longer sticky and my now super clean fingers could touch and rub it gently without sticking to work on the desensitization. Between the foreskin being pulled back and the tingly feeling and touching it I would get pretty turned on so it resulted in a lot of masturbation and I worked on desensitizing it often.

So all you have to do is touch it as much as you can stand, as often as you can and eventually you will get it to be as touchable as you want.

It can be a lot more fun if you have a girl friend to help you.

so what's i'm supposed to do is just to bring cotton and rub it into alcohol and then put it and clean the head of the penis ? when i do this will i feel pain ?

Use rubbing alcohol and don't rub it hard enough to hurt. You're juet cleaning it ---- gently.

ok ,thank you very much

what do u mean by alcohol
can u give me an example what i should use

Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol.

You can find it in most supermarkets and drug stores.

The foreskin is there to protect the head and keep it moist and sensitive. Keep the head covered by the foreskin and it won't hurt.