Hi there i am 16 years old and wondered when will my foreskin detach off that little thread of skin which is attaching it at the moment. I have also been doing pulling my foreskin back and when i get an erection i do this, and the i get a little pain, can i stop this from happenin? But when i strt to masturbate the sensation is amazing. Can you answer my questions please

Thanks alot

If you are referring to the bit of skin at the back, it's not going to, it's supposed to be there.

In my foreskin, there is something attatched to my bellend which I think is stopping it from going back, is that thing meant to be attatched there or not

Please Help

Thanks Guys

hey guys i believe the strip of skin your reffering to is called the frenulum and it is attached to the underside of the glans (head) it is suppose to be there and its what causes the foreskin to slip back over the flaccid (not errect) penis.

I have a similar issue like your,Were you born without--A Frenulum???,or did you tear it????...Play with your penis till you ejeculate...Enjoy that sensation!!!.