Whenever I finger my girlfriend there seems to be some kind of 'split' where just above the vaginal opening there is a thin piece of tissue (or whatever it is) and directly above that is another hole. Could this be a hymen of some sort? Even though she has had sex before but apparently he was 'very small'. Any response would be appreciated 'cause it is really bugging me. She said she doesn't know either and bled one time when she had sex before.
Also, a lot of the times I have fingered her she has bled and she said she doesn't know why.

Sure sounds like the hymen. Spotting between periods has many causes (stress, hormonal fluctuation, urinary tract infection, vaginal dryness, etc), and is not necessarily due to your fingering.

Okay thanks for the reply!

tiredanduninspired wrote:

Okay thanks for the reply!

Just out of curiosity but did your contact with her actually break it or did it stretch? Some women have a hymen that's more pliable than others and that's the reason for why they're able to keep it even after losing their virginity. Can you tell me? Thanks!