my bf wants to touch my body parts like boobs,stomach n all when we are in train or bus if nobody near to us n do phone sex also @ late nights. I like it somewhat, once i refused to touch my boobs but he can't control and he forced me then i agreed and he played with my nipples and massage over there because i can't make him to a bad mood. I also touch and massage his stomach and chest to get him in a good mood. When i think all the things we spend together my p***y becomes wet. We love eachother very much i can't explain it in words. But he don't want any physical contact, he never told me that ever.Is there any problem to do this before marriage.

no its normal a lot of people have physical contact like that and boys sometimes r the ones that like to rush things but do it when ur ready and if he loves u he will understand hoped it helps 

Just don't allow him to rush you or force you into doing something that you aren't ready for.  He needs to understand that you need to be ready and okay with anything like that.  I know it feels good and that part of you wants to move forward with physical things but you need to make sure that ALL of you is ready for that commitment.