I been with my girlfriend for 8 months now.  Things are great between us.  We are planning to move in together soon.  She is still friends with someone who she hooked up with meaning they made out one night.  One night during a party both were drunk and he touched her boobs in a joking manner.  She just laughed and said that all of her friends touch her boobs.  Yesterday we had a fight because she still wants to be friends with him and when she visits home from time to time, she may even see him one on one.  I don't know what to do.  I think it is completely disrespectful that she would even go hang out with him alone.  I even said that is they were all together in a group then I wouldn't mind, but she feels that I'm trying to control her.  Should I just end it or am I being complete petty?

Well, I can see why she interprets your point of view as controlling - moving in together is a major step and it does mean giving up on certain parts of what you should and shouldn't do, so I guess that's why she feels like this guy is sort of her way to feel independent and as if there is nothing that is restricting her freedom of choice. This obviously means that I don't think that you are wrong to talk to her about boundaries of your relationship - if she is committed, than she surely realizes that that means some limits in her behavior, but I can't say that I don't understand why she is trying to give herself this feeling of freedom - most of us do get scared at major turning points in a relationship, so this is probably more of an excuse, than the real threat to your relationship, but there is no other way out of this than talking things through.