me and my boyfriend had sex, and things were as always really good..... I had to catch a train, went to borrow his phone (normally he's very protective over his phone, doesnt even let me touch it) he was right next to me at the time, he thought that maybe i wouldn't know hw to unlock the phone so just didn't bother snatching it from me as always, i unlocked it and tapped on the browser key, and it was on porn site! He snatched the phone from me straight away. I just didnt know how to react :-(
i just turned away from him, and just gave him the impression as if i didnt see nothing, due to him taking the phone off me. Straight away he started to make love to me, and got back to sex, but i just wasnt feeling the love anymore :-(
we were having sex for another 30/45mins, but i jus couldn't feel the pleasure, because what happened was maybe bothering me?!
I never have problems when he's talking to his girl mates, or talking to me about them, then why did this bother me?....

okay, i know where you are coming from..100 percent!!!!
i am not a jealous person what-so-ever! in fact we have spiced things up before in the bedroom, just to have a good time! i loved it!
i dont mind my fiance finding anyone attractive, and we can watch porn together!
BUT one day i caught him watching it without me, and i flipped out!!!
the best way to describe the reason it upsets us so bad, is the fact that their being sneaky and we think that were not good enough at that exact moment! ive noticed he likes watching blondes and also girls with fake boobs sometimes! im a brunette and i have real boobs! which are big but their real..so this makes me think...ok, maybe he dont like my hair, maybe he dont like my body! it makes us feel so insecure! But what i have come to realize is that there is really nothing wrong with it! maybe that puts him in the mood to perform the best way possible for you:) there are lots of reasons we shouldnt get upset over this beings its just on t.v or downloaded on the phone, BUT make sure you do tell him what you seen and talk it out! i didnt just want to flip out without explaining to him how insecure itt made me feel!! we talked it out and pretty much came to the conclusion "i dont know why i like it", you know, same old male! lol but i felt alot better talking about it, and i think it showed him how bad it really made me feel!

he knows im always feeling insecure, although im not a jealous gf....
Ive known him a long time, since i was 15, its been 6yrs. And we'v had past relationship wit eachother.
We understand eachother really well....
I don't know why but the porn on his phone just put me off, straight away. He even got back to having sex with me....
He's a very complicated person at times, lol i've said i was sorry to him for acting a lil funny....
But i've also mentioned what i saw, but he didnt respond to it.... What is that supposed to mean then?....