So im an average teenage girl that would like to get into a relationship, but i am to afraid of when i start to get sexual the size of my inner labia will turn the guy off or i will get made fun of. They extend slightly further then my major labia and it just looks wierd. My friends have made snark comments about my vaginal area before and it have made me very unconcious. I have no idea what to do or if my vagina really is abnormal and i should get help. Is it necessary for me to get surgery and will it affect my health?

Hello! I'd like to tack myself onto this thread, to see if it goes anywhere. I have the same problem; however my labia minora distend nearly an inch-and-a-half from my lab' majora, and that's without stretching them. Your friends sound very rude for making a comment like that, they should know better than to pick on someone for something so troublesome and personal.

To answer part of your post- it's normal to have a distended labia minora, even if it is irritating. It's not necessary to get surgery, and isn't always recommended unless the length is a downright (literal) pain.

What to do,  well,  I guess marrying me is out of the question.   Seriously,  the pure camel toe twat is entirely unattractive...it makes me feel like a pedophile looking at that.   I like a girl with substance and a nice suckable labia that screams "kiss me" is the most beautiful thing in the world.