I'm 16, a virgin, and I have a huge labia! I'm not even over exaggerating it's flappy and horrible. I've never experienced any discomfort or pain, but you can see a bulge through my pants and sometimes even leggings! I'm so embarrassed to even wear swimsuits. 
I know it's a long shot but is there any way to reduce their size, even only a small amount, without surgery?
I've looked into labiaplasty, and although I love the thought of it, i'm way to scared to even seriously consider it! Even without horror stories, I have a very low pain threshold and really don't want to undergo that surgery. 
All my friends have had sex or been fingered, and while i've had the opportunity, I am way to embarrassed. My labia is ruining my life lol, the sexiest boy I know was going to touch me up and I had to stop him :'(. What if he was disgusted and insulted me? Or worse yet, told people! Boys and girls are always making jokes about 'beef curtains' and i'm always mortified D: 
I think i'll just have to always have sex when the guy is drunk, in the dark, without him touching it, and trying to cover them with my hands. f**k my life :[ 
So PLEASE HELP X 

Firstly, any guy that cant accept you for who you are is NOT WORTH IT!
Secondly, you cant reduce the size of your labia unless you have surgery...sorry!!
Finally, if you decide to go for the surgery, dont stress about it too much. I had plastic surgery to remove a lump in my lip and corrective scar surgery. If that had of gone wrong then i could have looked awful. Fortunately i was fine, it looks wonderful. 
Here i am...supporting you, if you want the surgery, dont let anyone make you decide against it. We all have the risk of it going wrong when or whatever surgery we go for. 

By the way...dont reduce yourself to having sex when a person is drunk. Its not fair on you and your confidence!!

Hi Eva,

Vicki gave you some great advice.

From the guys perspective, it doesn't matter. We can't do anything about the size of our penis so it is really the same situation. If neither of you can accept each other "as-is" then don't do it.

You are beatiful for who YOU are. Not what someone else wants you to be.

Hope it helps.

Thank you very much! I just wish that big labia's were considered sexy the way huge tits are :(

Are you sure it doesn't matter to guys? They aren't disgusted? D:
And thankyou very much btw x

Ask yourself this first. Who's he comparing you to?

If size matters to the guy he's using you. You can always respond with a comment about his "size." Fair is fair after all.

Really, it's out of your control.

Don't worry about what others think, especially guys! Seriously, most are clueless about anything, especially sex.

hmm okay :/ haha, thanks
He either wants a f**k, or he doesn't!

Be proud of what you have. Some guys love large labia and like to see the bumps they make in your clothes. Most guys don't care one way or the other. I love any vulva just because it's a vulva. But I do think long lips are a lot of fun to play with and lick and suck on. If a guy knows what he's doing he can make it feel really good for you too. If a guy gets to see and touch yours he should feel so lucky he wouldn't ever think of complaining or making fun of you. If he does, he's the jerk, not you.

hey eva..
honey... ur problem is a trivial problem...
that z how u r created... dnt throw urself infront of boys....
u r perfect n beautiful in what u r... :)))
hv a blessed life... :))

thank you, made me feel a lot better :)

Please don't sweat you large labia!  It is a wonderful physical trait and I am a man that has longed for a woman with your special gift my whole sexual life.  If a man doesn't like what you have down there then consider it a gift to find out what he is made of and move on so someone like myself can worship you like you should be!

Dont worry about your labia. Every girl i different and lads done care!! I have a large Labia and i felt how you felt before I got myself a boyfriend and he didnt mind at all, he didnt even coment. When you get into a physical relationship, you might feel nervous at first like i did, but after a while you WILL feel confident!! I know Loads of people with a large Labia so its really normal

HEY - DO NOT, I MEAN DO NOT consider reducing the size of your labia!!!! We are ALL made to be different as humans, and it would be rather bored to be all the same. Contrary to what you believe, large labia are considered to be VERY VERY sexy and appealing to MANY men (a very large percentage) Do not consider having surgery - that would be a complete mistake. Be proud of who you are and what you have. Most importantly, do not be in a rush to have sex, you have years in front of you and remember, when the right guy comes along, if he complains about your labia, he IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT THE RIGHT GUY!!! Be proud and hold your head high, VERY high. the larger the labia, the more appealing, more sexy and wow, more sensation and more to enjoy!!!

Please - accept and understand that labia, big or small - are all sexy, appealing, beautiful and a great thing. Rest assured, no one should make fun of you - Be confident and don't worry about it. A guy will enjoy your big labia.

Also, see this website to better understand that labia are completely normal may they be big, medium, small or damn huge! I love them big myself!!!

***edited by moderator***
web addresses not allowed

Are you really serious? I have never been with a woman who has been blessed with such an awesome endowment as you have described and would give anything to have such a beautiful vagina wrapped around me in lovemaking. YES it is EXTREMELY SEXY! Please don't do what you are considering! Also don't mess with young ignorant fools who will only leave you after they have gotten off, (which will only take them about 30 sec)