I've always had small labia minora. Other women in my family have the same trait. 

For the longest time, I didn't think it was a problem until I did a search on it. Now I feel suicidal because I came across nothing but men(and women) basically saying that "bigger is SOOOO much better!!!1!!" and that small lips are something that only inexperienced men or pedophiles would be interested in not to mention that there's nothing fun about us because there's "nothing to play with".  There are tons of sites dedicated to large labia whereas there are nothing for small ones. I was lucky to come across the odd question about it but they never got nowhere near the responses that women with bigger lips get. 

Should I just become celibate because I'm not built properly and no man would want what I have because I'm not huge?

Health Guru

Hi guest, there is no right or wrong for how a vagina should be whether it be large or small labia minora, I know most guys say  larger are better because they are more fun and give a greater feeling me included but it's not the labia that makes the attention to that person. You say most porn sites only show large labia that's not entirely true because it's more speciality porn sites regular ones show nice neat vaginas and perfect breasts, if your search for cam girls who are just normal girl next door types that do full nude shows your see more neat vaginas than you will larger labia ones.

Just like penis size some guys say big is better others wish they had smaller and vise verser, it doesn't matter how your built male or female you can give just as much pleasure.

Don't give up on guys for something that's such a small issue you attract a guy/girl with your personality not by getting your genitalia out.

Do not trust porn sites information there is usually inflated.The give you a sense that your body needs to be like what they show.My penis average and my wife always tells me it's not what you have is how you use it.Personally I love small labia they are beautiful nice to suck on and run the tongue over.

"Should I just become celibate because I'm not built properly and no man would want what I have because I'm not huge?"

No, of course not. That's totally unnecessary and a huge overreaction. Plenty of men love small lips. You just need to find the right man for you.

Health Guru

There are also many females that would give there right arm to have a small labia like you have and a lot would even go through surgery to have a small labia because they hate having a large one.

OMG, me too!!! My two sisters have large inner lips and I have nothing, just tiny little lips that are totally inside my outer lips. I hate it and I am sooo jealous of them! One time we were all talking when we were a bit tipsy and I guess they think I'm like them, they were saying how hot it is when their boyfriends suck on their inner lips, how it wraps around their penises, how their guys say it feels soooo much better than small lips, and they say it looks beautiful and erotic and sexy and womanly, and on and on and on. One sister said her guy spends "hours" just playing with her lips, and that he wants to give her oral all the time, and he said they feel soft like velvet. The other said she can't get him to 'get his face out of there!' and he calls them his own personal d!ck huggers. And how they are sooo happy they have them, so much more, more flesh and nerve endings and they feel so lucky. And I'm just sitting there thinking I have small lips and will never know what that feels like! And it sucks! And I never hear them say anything about any discomfort or pain, so I can't even tell myself there are negatives to it, cause there doesn't seem to be. Not that I want my sisters to have pain or anything. But I'm jealous. I want what they have, something to play with, something for him to feel, more for ME to feel! I know its the genetic luck of the draw, so it burns me I how got these tiny little lips while they got the big lips.

One time I came into the kitchen and my sister and her guy were on the couch and didn't know I was there, and I guess he had his hand down her jeans, cause I heard him say that he loved the way her lips feel thru her undies, and he just wanted to keep his hand on her lips.

I dont feel good about feeling jealous, but its how I feel. I don't know how to get over this.

Wow. No offense but this is the biggest load of B.S. I've ever read. There are many men who are more than happy to dump a woman based on genitalia(more specifically, small labia).

Below is a link to a thread on this site where 99% of the men are praising large labia and openly stating how gross and child-like small labia are. Many even went as far as to say they have dumped women solely because of that one feature. The very few men who said they like them smaller were jumped on for it and called pedophiles yet women with big labia have the nerve to be hurt by being called beef curtains. Being told that only a sexual predator would be attracted to you because you have small lips is far worse yet sadly, deemed as acceptable.

Women with big labia can keep them as they are or they can get the surgery to make them smaller. Many women with small labia have no options because many of us don't even have enough to stretch and even if we tried, problems can arise from doing so and we shouldn't have have to change ourselves just like women with big labia are told not to get the surgery for others.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/men-what-is-better-to-you-large-or-small-labia

Trying to find a man who likes small labia is like trying to find a leprechaun riding a unicorn. It's damn near impossible.

I totally sympathize with you. It is hard to deal with especially when hating on how we look is considered as normal and acceptable but gods forbid someone dare say anything to hurt a woman with big lips.

I know there are worse things out there but it is hard to live with this knowing how people are. I've lost all hope, to be honest with you.

There is another thread on here --Born with no labia (or no lips, I'm not sure)--with many replies from men saying small lips are their preference.

I tried to find it but nothing showed up when I did a search. I can guarantee that it didn't get almost 50 pages of praise like that other thread I posted in this thread.

Here you go---https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/born-without-labia-minora

Read it and rethink it.

Read it. There's not much to "rethink". Most of the posters were women stating that they too have no labia or small ones. The rest were a mix of the few men who liked it, the men who wondered if there was something wrong was it their SO and openly admitted that they wished their wives/girlfriends had more for them to play with, and of course, men who felt the need to make all of those women feel like garbage by saying how much they absolutely love big labia. Oh, and there was a woman in her forties who said she looked like "a child" after she lost her labia from an illness.

Now, read this thread(https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/men-what-is-better-to-you-large-or-small-labia) and see how very few men like the smaller look and how some of those men were branded as pedophiles because of that preference. Note the amount of men who just love the big labia and how none of them wished their wives/girlfriends looked different or expressed any disappointment. Also, look at the number of pages the link you posted has(8 pages) whereas the one I posted will be going onto 50 pages soon. That says a lot.

No you shouldn't give upon sex because of your small labia. As a man I find small labia very attractive. I have a very small penis so I understand how you feel. I'm scared to death every time I take my pants off in front of a woman. Vast majority of men don't care what women's genitals look like. Most of us men are happy just getting access to a lady's genitals so you don't have anything to worry about.