The area that concerns me and my friends is the shape, size, and color of our inner labia, labia minora. For many women, their inner lips are larger than their outer lips; it seems to me that mine is huge. I don’t know is that normal or not. This may come as surprise to guys but we are concern about the size of our genitals.

There is no reason for worrying. Guys like it huge! I personally think that huge labia are sexy. Unfortunately, I saw them only on web and magazines. There are different sizes, shapes and colors ;-)

Don't do it!! Big lipped women are the sexiest in the world. I LOVE big labia that stick out. They feel better to be inside, they are much more fun to suck on and play with and they look beautiful. There are a lot of men like me out here, trust me. Keep your big beautiful labia, please. Check out some of the women on sexylabia.com. Those ladies are goddesses! You should consider yourself blessed, it's the small labia girls who didn't win the lottery.
I had a Brazilian girlfriend one time who had magnificent big labia. I absolutely couldn't keep my hands off of her. Those are some of the sexiest memories of my life.
Best,
Me2

I'm a 44 year old guy who has had his share of lovers (all female, if that's important to you) after a bit of a late start (age 20). In my experience, longer labia are uncommon, but are by no means weird or unusual.

The longest labia minora I have personally seen (and tasted) were about 1 5/8" long (the same the tip of my index to its second flex joint) when measured from bottom of the pelvic triangle. If by some chance you can find a copy of the June 1993 issue of Cheri Magazine, you can see for yourself. Another lover of mine had very asymetric labia minora. Her left labia was about an inch long, which was about 3 times the length of her right labia.

I've also seen several more sets of ~1 inch long labia courtesy of several full nude strip clubs.

Admittedly, I'm turned on by long labia, so yes, I do look for them and usually tell their owners this at some opportune, intimate time. In all but one case, I've learned that these women were all rather self-concious of their labia when they were teenagers but later learned to enjoy this feature of their anatomy. The exception, my former lover with the asymetric labia, is rather self-concious about a lot of things, so I'm not sure that counts.

Having large labia is like anything else about all of ours bodies, whether we are male or female. We can accept it as a "defect" or an "asset," neither of which will prevent someone who loves you for who you are from loving you any more or any less. I've enjoyed my long-labia lovers, but i wouldn't have turned down any of the others because of the shape or size of their labia.

www.wethole.co.uk/images/ugly-04.jpg

Hello every one, i know this is old topic but i cant help and wanted to say I realized there are many vulva shape's and size's its very interesting thought... :-)

look at this website.

ive seen a million articles that deal with the inner labia, and a million guys who say its hot, what about large labia majora?

Large labia majora are completely awesome! The puffiness and cleft are a beautiful sight. A lot people do talk about the labia minora, but for me large majora are where it's at. I think many people talk about the labia minora simply because that is the area that some are afraid is considered unattractive. I think most people agree good, healthy labia majora are attractive and therefore, since it is a given, don't really need to discuss it as much. Like for men, going bald is discussed since some think it might turn them unattractive and thus many will discuss whether or not that is the case. No one really talks about men with hair since it is considered standard.