my libia minora is way longer than the lips of my vagina. and i have a boyfriend, but im scared to let him try and do stuff with me. like fingeringme and sex. because i dont think that it will workout because my labia minora wont like open up for him to put his finger r penis in it. i need advice. i want to have intercourse with him, but i dont know if it would workout well enough or not. so im scared and embarrassed about it. help me please.

So, basically, you're saying that you think your inner lips are too long, and you're afraid this will turn him off?

My experience is when two people get together for the first time, there's no thinking about what's not perfect with the other person... but everyone is concentrating on their own level of arousal and their partner's level and not wanting to offend them and end it too soon.

So, I wouldn't worry too much about his saying "Oh, you're not what I expected..." and I'd concentrate more on making sure that we're both in the same head space AND that you're using protection. If that means using lubrication, then fine....

If you're concerned that your hymen has not broken or that penitration will be too difficult, you'll want to schedule a visit to your favorite doctor for an exam, and tell them of your concerns and what you are planning. They'll be able to tell you if you're ready or what else you need to consider.

Good luck.

PS: A woman may have another take on this. And I'd welcome their input....

alright, thanks a lot.