Hi, I don’t know what to do! My leg is twitching and jerking without a cause. I can’t control these movements, and it makes me very irritable. It happens every time I sit down, so I stand most of the time. If anybody knows something about muscle twitching, please tell me what could be the...

Hello Pawan! there are multiple causes for muscle twitching and i'll write for you the most common so you can try to figure out which one can be yours: lots of exercise, reaction to different drugs (if you took lately or are taking take a look at side effects), stress, nutritional deficiency (for ex magnesium, you should ask your GP for some blood test). Some people report also after too much caffeine. There are more serious but much less common causes for it, so I would start checking this first. Don't forget top try to avoid stress, eat well, sleep well. If you don't find anything, you should then go to talk to a neurologist.