hey... i smoked weed the other day.... i was trippin so effing bad i had my older sister come get my babygirl. i started thinking weird things and could not remember doing anything i was doing. like i was in a dream... i couldnt even talk. i had the worst panic attack ever... i have anxiety and depression already and ppd. well anyway... the next day i was super depressed and everything felt like a dream... im on pills for my disorders. i feel like the weed set me off. i was in a cloud till yesterday...and even today i dont feel like myself. i want to feel like myself and get rid of these horrible thoughts. ive had these thoughts before but it was like they were buried till i smoked for a while. i smoked dro... if that matters... and to this day i am still not feeling right... things seem wrong to me... the world seems like a cloud or a dream.. and i am scared i will never feel the same again... =[ what can i do?

Hi Kristirae: I just answered your other post, but what I don't know is what is Dro...? You cannot do this honey when you just had a baby. ALSO the other drugs you are on could have DEVESTATING effects on your body. PLUS all your hormones are all over the place and whatever Dro is it WILL mess with them too. This is why you are in a fog, it's ALL the drugs in your system you do NOT need this c**p Kristirae!!!!!!!!! And also IF you continue to do this, and GET CAUGHT you WILL loose your daughter!!!!!!!! I know you are all over the place right now and not thinking straight but this I WILL GUARANTEE you!! So please don't do that anymore, because you could also find yourself in the ER from and overdose or brain damage. And I am NOT even remotely joking here OK?

Now i am a little dissapointed. I read your first post before i saw this one and gave you an honest and sympathetic reply. Now i see that your smokin up with a new born in your home, to the point where she has to be taken out of the house by your sister. Now i don't know what to tell you other than you must not introduce your baby to your problems. (the dope) It's not cool at all to be trippin and gettin messed up with her around. You have enough problems, including some strong ppd to be messin around with another problem. You just may have gotten a hold of bad weed and your still f****d up. Listen, if the wrong person (or the right one) gets wind of what's going on, you stand a shot to loose your baby. How sad would that be. I told you how to help yourself in the other post, smokin dope is not the answer at all. Does the baby's dad know what your doing?
Stop feeling sorry and sad for yourself and get with the program. I was feeling sad for you until i see that your messing around with s**t with your new born so close by. I wouldn't worry so much about ever feelig the same again, i think i would be more concerned with being a good mom to my child, and more worried that some one will figure out whats going on.