hello there. I am 13 year old girl and I started to buy some cosmetic for me. of course, I don't do it alone, I do it with my mom. she helps me a lot. so, we bought some creams, I bought a lip balm because now I am going to a city mall, and I also wanted to buy some balm. my friends are using a lip balm and I really want to know which one is the best because I have very sensitive skin, so this girl that works in the cosmetic shop told me that I should get a vaseline lip balm. so, I was wondering, which one is the best. 

The choice is huge. Vaseline lip balm seems like a really good option. But when you are choosing a vaseline lip balm for your lips, I would suggest you choose one with all-natural ingredients over those who have so-called "chemical-free formula,"  They are much healthier and I always vote for something that is totally natural. Anyway, you can always consult someone in the drug store who can help you choose the proper balm, someone who definitely has more experience than you do because proper lip balm will make your lips soft, smooth and healthy. They can be mate, glossy -whatever you like. 

Girls can always make a choice and that is why we are happy when we need to buy a good product. But it doesn't mean that all lip balms are good. Especially those vaseline lip balm. I prefer to buy some lip balm that costs more than asking myself later did I made a good choice. I usually buy a Dr Dan's Cortibalm that also contains vaseline, but what is most important, it is tested by a dermatologist as well. Also, my dermatologist recommended it to me. Also, one more advice - if you have really sensitive lips, you should consult the dermatologist. And you should avoid some cheap markets when you want to buy something like that. I am not saying that I have something against China, but there are so many products that came from China and they are not that good. 

Celebrity

Look, if you want to listen to me, don't experiment with a lot of different products. There is something that is basic, so I would recommend you to try a Vaseline lip therapy original. You can find it anywhere in the pharmacy stores and it is good because it relieves dry and cracked lips. On the other hand, it is also healing them. I think that this is all that we are looking for.  I adore it because you can feel instant softness once you apply it. Also, you won't feel that discomfort anymore that you felt when your lips are dry. It is made with pure vaseline petroleum jelly and that is first that you should read the labels. 

I totally have to agree with this one, about basic things that are amazing. I bought vaseline lip balm original and I can say that this product is really amazing. Also, you can choose which one fits you the most. At the beginning, I was using blue one, but now I have to say that especially fell in love with the rose. I think that I just can't describe how amazing it is because it really softens my lips very soon, there is no need for me to wait for a couple of days until I see the progress.. The worse thing is that I had dry and dark lips due to dry humidity. My friend recommended me this product and I started to use it almost immediately. My lips changed my lips totally and the best thing is that this is not temporary. Recommendation!

I always buy some lip balms that have coconut in it. I think that this love between my lips and coconut extract is really amazing and unconditional. That protection that coconut offers to my lips is unique and I can't compare it to anything. Anyway, I never have used a Vaseline lip balm, I have heard that this might be really good, but I don't know should I change something that is OK with my lips. I can see that a lot of people do have a good experience about it, but I know that I would buy it only, but only if there is a coconut extract in it...

Hello. Vaseline lip balm doesn't fit me, so I can't really talk about it as I am thrilled. Maybe this just is not OK for my lips for some reason. Generally, I do have really sensitive lips and I know that winter is coming, that I need a full protection because of snow and wind, but I really need to give my best to find a perfect therapy for me. I just can't. Maybe some good homemade lip balms can help me because, to be honest, it is really boring when you need to apply lip balm every 20 minutes. When I forget, my lips are getting worse and worse. There is no help for my lips, at least, some ordinary lip balms and Vaseline lip balm so far were not able to do the job...

Celebrity

I am sorry to hear that. But, don't get me wrong, I think that you made a mistake as well. When you are choosing any type of lip balm (the same thing is with Vaseline lip balm), you need to read the labels and to see which is what.  For example, I think that your lips are very dry, right? In that case, you should choose vaseline lip therapy advanced healing for the dry lips. There is no just ONE lip balm that is good for everyone - no. There are so many of them for different skin type and for different issues.