What is the best treatment for eczema on lips? Something apeared on my upper lip 3 days ago, looks like lesion that is common in herpes, but is eczema. It is itchy, flaky, red and of course looks very bad. Are there any ointments that can be from help in eczema on lips? I put talc on it several times to aid it to dry and make it less visible. What else can I do?

Ointments with corticosteroids are useful in treatment of lips eczema. You should avoid scratching and rubbing the lesion, try not to touch it if you can. I had eczema that was caused by soy allergy, but many foods can also be underlying cause of eczema. I have heard that sometimes antihistamines are indicated if irritation is intensive, it depends of how serious your eczema is. Maybe you should visit your dermatologist, or ask the pharmacist because it does not have to mean that you have eczema.

Vaseline (petroleum jelly) dont dry it out if ur sure its eczema just use petroleum jelly put it on at night when you sleep and dont scratch i know its hard i have eczema on my lips too but if u use vaseline it should clear up in a couple days!