My girlfriend is pregnant for about a month, she is 19 I am 21, both studying law.

I learned it 3 hours ago.. She does not want the child and I don't really have a say by law.

She cannot go to a clinic to have an abortion since she does have the money and I won't lend her any for this sh*t.

I want to contact her parents to ask for their advice but she said to me that we will be done if she even think that I am trying to do it so I will save it as ultima ratio.....

She put me up to this to ask if a cheaper but highly successful way exists i.e. through pills...

I have already arranged a meeting with a psychologist since I am not sure if I really want the child right now..

Hi Xenios,

Im really sorry to hear about your situation with your girlfriend.I can appreciate that you are experiencing many mixed feelings at the moment as you have only found out 3 hours ago. I assume that your girlfriend might not want the child right now as she might still be in shock but giving it some time you will both see more clearly. The question I would urge you to ask yourself is do you truly want the child or not? Even if your girlfriend does not want the child it will help you through this difficult situation to know what you truly want in yourself. I am aware that there is a pill for an abortion however I would urge you to try to talk to her and ask her why she doesnt want the child, is she scared of her parents reaction?Does she not have enough money?Be patient with her and get her to talk to you. 

I hope my words have helped you in this situation. Im training to be a Psychologist myself. 

All the best.

I'm sorry you've gotten yourselves into this situation but one thing I have to say is, if you're not ready for a child then why have sex? And even if so why didn't you use protection? Talk to your and her parents together and ask them what they think is right and ask them for help, not the internet. Also there's a thing called adoption. Don't kill the baby, it's not its fault it was created, it was you and you girlfriends'. Put it up for adoption if you still don't feel ready to be parents once it's born.

I will tell you this... I am now 28, when I was 16 I had an abortion and NOW is when Im seeing a Shrink. I feel so bad and so terrible for what Ive done. What I want to say to you is this, my boyfriend at the time who I am no longer with still calls on the anniversary to tell me how bad he feels for the whole situation as well. So if you do have an abortion, you will have guilt. Since your going to Law School maybe you can help make abortions illegal one day. Sorry your in this situation... Go on the computer and look at what the baby looks like at this stage...HAVE HER DO IT and see if she changes her mind!