im 16, sort of sexually active. i had sex about 2 weeks/ 1 week ago and my period is a week late. it has done this before, last year, but i really want to make sure. my boyfriend used a condom and didn't um inside of me. could the sex have delayed my period?
btw: im showing no signs of pregnancy at all.

Only way for a woman to get pregnant is when a man cums inside her – sperms really can’t live long out in the air. But, you used a condom and he didn’t cum inside so I really don’t see how would there be any chance at all for you to be pregnant. But, your period could be late for many reasons. It is normal for someone your age that period is not completely regular. Also, things like stress, anxiety and even the change in weight can change levels of your female hormones that regulate your menstrual cycle. Maybe you should talk to your gyno about birth control pills that will regulate your period.