Hi, I have such a problem with my shoulder. The joint hurts me if I move suddenly, before I didn’t notice it was there and now I am feeling down because of constant pain.

The shoulder joint is t one of the most mobile joints. If you are having a constant pain it is probably some rheumatic disease, but if you feel pain when moving and can’t do with your arm what you have done before, then it is probably dislocation of the shoulder joint. A partial dislocation means the head of the upper arm bone is partially moved out of the socket. If it was a complete dislocation you would not be able to move, and it would meant that it’s been popped all the way out. Have you felt lately and hurt yourself or crashed on some sport game or alike? Your shoulder joint is vital for performing everyday activities and constant pain can be debilitating.

I woke up yesterday morning with a stiff shoulder, though it would i away but today it still hasn't got better and i can only move it slightly. I can roll my shoulder forward and bak but it hurts when I move my arm up it sudden movements involving my shoulder what should I do?