Hi, I have problems with my 3-year-old son. He is acting strange ever since my younger daughter was born. He was learning so nice, and then he suddenly started talking like a baby again and seeking the attention. I love both my kids equally, but it seams that my son is jealous. Am I missing something?

Hi, there is nothing wrong with your son, he’s just a little jealous on his sister. I guess that he talks like a baby because he saw how cute it to everyone when his sister does it. He is used to be the center of attention and he doesn’t understand why did that little baby have to replace him. Don’t worry, it is normal for kids to be jealous on each other and to fight for their parents attention. However, you have to give your best convincing them that you love them both equally. Kids are very sensitive, and their feelings can be hurt by every little thing. I think it would help if you made your son feel important by giving him to feed the baby or change its dippers. It worked with my kids anyway, and they are getting along great now.