Over the last 3 nights my boyfriend and I have gotten drunk together and have had sex every night. Yesterday I noticed that my vagina was a little itchy and hurt right where the opening is, but I didn't think much of it. So last night in the middle of sex it became so painful to the point I wanted to cry and we stopped and it still wasn't feeling good at all. This morning when I woke up it was still itchy and hurting, so I took a mirror and looked down there. Everything looks fine, except the opening of my vagina, right on the inside. I spread my lips open and kind of stuck my finger inside to feel around, then I pushed a little bit and (I don't know what it is) something kind of pushed up to the surface. I can tell that it's obviously something that's meant to be inside of me, it's like a bumpy ball of skin, but I'm worried because its really swollen and itches. What could this be from? Could it have something to do with us having sex and him fingering me too much over the last three days? PLEASE HELP. I'm in so much pain!!!

Alright, take a breath and relax.  It happens to EVERY female so don't worry too much about this right now.  Your vagina will be fine I promise!

Go buy some Epsom salts from a drugstore.  Run a warm bath and dissolve probably a 1/2 to a full cup of salt in the warm water completely, then submerge yourself into the bath and relax.  The salts will heal your roughed up vagina (imagine if you continually got punched lightly in the arm for 24 hours how do you think your arm would feel after that time even though it was light punches) that is kind of your vagina right now, the lips are usually wet and moist and having drunk sex 3 nights in a row isn't bad but can irritate the vagina.  Also, with the Epsom salts get a bottle of baby oil, stay away from the Johnson's brand if at all possible after your bath rub this generously all over your vagina, inside your lips and the inside of the vagina too.  The oil will soak into your skin and the salts will naturally clean and bring your body oils back to its natural chemistry - do this at least once a day and 2 times if you can handle it for 3 days.  It'll help.

Hope this helps

next time have him eat it and get it good and wet before hand he probably just made it sore big time ...... ps I bet u didn't complain while it was happening