Ok so i had this one raised bump on ma outer lip it doesnt pop it doesnt hurt only wen i shave my vagina and it grows back and rubs, no itching at all. It looks like a combination between a pimple and a boil, and then it went away and another came and then that one went away and another one came all in a straight line now the third one is finally gone after about 4 months! The first one grew to be as big around as a dime! I was scared sh*tless because i thought my boyfriend gave me something! We are long over. I have not heard of any change in my other lovers genital status and am so ashamed to go to the doctor. Does anyone know what could be wrong here I'm dying to hear im not the only one on this one because nobody can explain it and i cant find one picture that looks like what i had

Ive had the same thing before. It just sounds like a skin irritation from shaving. As long as it doesnt hurt and doesnt look too awful, you should be fine. But if you are too worried about it, you should go to a doctor. theyre not there to judge you.